Monday, November 7, 2011

Assignment # 7 part 1: Online Intervention

I originally wanted to redesign Heartbeat International's Website, but after receiving feedback in class, I decided to run with the idea of a "new and improved" Planned Parenthood site, if Planned Parenthood was taken over by Heartbeat International, a top crisis pregnancy center network.

The original, unedited Heartbeat International site:



The Original, unedited Planned Parenthood site:



My version of the new Planning on Parenthood site:

1 comment:

  1. Jessica,
    Great work. I am really impressed with the two original websites integrated into one. Your message is clear, understanding, and to the point. The website really brings attention to what is going on in today's society with planned parenthood and the future of its existence. I also enjoy the logo change, it really brings forth your website. Great work.

    ReplyDelete